Monday, September 23rd, 2013
Enjoy FREE, hands-on, interactive activities that invite you to discover the world of artists, creators, historians, architects, curators, and designers at Culture Days!
With over 250 different activities happening throughout the province, there’s sure to be something that will tickle your artistic fancy. Here’s just a small sampling:
- Tea at the Museum
- North End Jewish Folk Choir Sings at the Forks
- Sri Lanka School of Dancing Performance at The Forks
- Bird Banding at Oak Hammock Marsh
- Royal Canadian Mint Free Tours
- Storytelling Day in Central Park
- Caribou Hair Tufting
- BARE: A Nude Live Painting by Robert Sim
- Make a Ukrainian Pysanka (Easter egg)
- Ask an Archaeologist- Artifact Identification Clinic
- Open Rehearsal Bolero Dance Theatre
- And so much more!
September 27 to 29, 2013
Various venues around the province
For the full list of events, visit Manitoba Culture Days. Be warned, it’s a huge list of awesome!
Which event is right up your alley? How many activities are you going to participate in? What did you participate in last year? Let us know about your Culture Days experiences in the comments below.